Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for Property Managers
Sales of electric vehicles increased exponentially over the last few years, and they're showing no signs of slowing down. As a property manager or owner, one of the ways that you attract and retain tenants is by staying ahead of their needs, and adding EV charging stations to your property is a great way to set your property apart from your competition.
If you own or manage a property, contact EV Charging Installers of America and our professionals will help you decide on the perfect EV charger for your property before providing you with a high quality installation.
Here's How Charging Stations Can Benefit Your Property
- Attract and retain high-tier, green-minded residents
- Increase average rent prices
- Stay ahead of state and city regulations
- Meet sustainability needs and improve your green standing
Provide Great Benefits to Your Tenants
Adding electric vehicle chargers to your property can be an excellent benefit to tenants. EV owners will live where they can charge their vehicles, so you'll be attracting drivers of electric vehicles to your property. They'll know that you are looking ahead to their needs, so they're more likely to choose your property, and to remain there.
When you hire EV Charging Installers of America, we'll work with you to find the best electrical charger for your property and your the needs of your tenants.
- Personal Charging is perfect for EV drivers who want the ability to charge at their own assigned spaces. This can allow EV drivers to take advantage of charging stations in their own spaces without being a burden to other tenants.
- Community Charging lets everyone have access to to chargers in a common parking area.
We'll also help you decide on the right brands, models, and capacities for your chargers.
Become More Sustainable While Beating the Competition
Installing EV chargers will help you meet the increasing demand among consumers while helping your company meet sustainability goals. You'll be achieving two goals at once, and you'll benefit as much as your tenants will.
If you are interested in commercial electric vehicle charging stations for your business, please call 855-373-9566 or complete our online request form.
- How To Get a Safe, Fast, and Thorough Installation for EV Charging Stations in New Jersey - Maybe you're purchasing a brand new electric car, or maybe you've decided it's finally time to install that Level 2 charger for an EV you've had for some time. No matter what the situation is, it's important that when you're having a new electric vehicle charging station installed at your home … Read More
- New Jersey EV Chargers: What is a Level 2 Electrical Vehicle Charger? - Electric cars are growing in popularity more rapidly than any other type of car in the industry. At some point, vehicles powered by electricity will be the standard of the automotive industry, and it's important that the infrastructure in the U.S. changes as the rise in electric vehicles requires it to. Electric cars save energy, promote health, and are environmentally friendly, so they can offer a number of great benefits … Read More